Create Your Own Command
You can create a command using Dyno’s many variables. Below, you can see many resources for creating a new command, including the list of all the variables.
You can add a command to your own server through the Dyno dashboard.
Adding to DCC
Once you create a cool Custom Command, you can submit it to DCC by following the steps below:
- Make sure you have a GitHub account with a verified email address.
- Click here (and sign in to GitHub if necessary)
- Set the file name to the command name followed by
- Paste the command response in the file content area.
- Go through the steps to create a pull request.
Watch the gif below!